Sunday, September 14, 2008

I believe...

Centered in God, I live a life of excellence.What I believe is reflected in my life every day. I honor God and the gift of life by believing in myself and in the potential that lies within me. I am the healthy, prosperous, and wise person God created me to be. My beliefs guide the choices I make. Knowing I've been given unique talents and skills, I use my gifts in wise and loving ways that serve myself and others. Knowing that I am a child of God, I set high standards for myself so that I live a life of excellence--mentally, physically, and spiritually. Centered in God, I have purpose in being a unique expression of divine life in the world. I believe in myself and in the power and presence of God moving in and through me. With God, I am all that I am meant to be. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

No comments: